this reading box was build on behalf of changing cities for the karl-august-kiezverein in berlin-charlottenburg.
except for the wooden beams which sustain the pipes this box was only made with second hand materials such as:
- ventilation pipes made out of inox (gift from neighborhood)
- wood for 21 compartiments from a larger shelf (gift from restaurant in the neighborhood)
- transparent roof out of acrylglass plate (gift from a berlin museum)
- platform out of aluminium (scrapyard) and metallpipes (kunststoffe, haus der materialisierung at alexanderplatz)
- seating-chest out of an old wooden box (berliner stadt mission, haus der materialisierung at alexanderplatz)